We repair most all makes of Engines, Gasoline, Diesel, and Natural Gas. If you have an engine problem, bring it in, or call us, we’ll arrange for a tow to help you out. We have a great reputation for standing behind our work. Our customers speak for us as well.
During the 1970’s and 1980’s the average life of an engine was 5-7 years. After 60-80,000 miles of everyday driving most engines devlop an oil consumption problem and would experience other signs of wear such as loss of compression, power, emission issues, oil pressure problems all due to issues in the engine. The rings and valves developed issues as well. Today’s engies are really different. The average service life today is 10-12 years. Fuel injection systems have given engines much longer lives and less overhaul on the new engines is needed. Your options today are to go with a rebuilt engine or overhaul the one you have. Assuming the original engine Is rebuildable you may actually be able to save as much as 20-50% over buying a new one. That’s where we come in. We’re professionals at engine work, and we know how to save you money by only rebuilding the part of the engine that needs it. Tighter tolerances really save you money these days and we know how to find the right parts to rebuild your engine properly.
(All Makes & Models)
Fuel Injection / Carburetor
Cooling System-Radiator Flush Fluid Change
Engine & Transmission
Repair & Replacement
Muffler & Exhaust
Alternator / Generator
Check Engine Light
Power Doors Lock
Complete Auto Rewiring
We specialize in diesel computer, fuel & engine repair, performance tuning (including air filters, exhaust systems & computer upgrading), oil changes, electrical, brakes, air conditioning, transmission servicing and most other general repairs.
Brand names and models of vehicles we work on:
- Ford – F250, F350, F450, F550, Excursions, all trucks with the International, Navstar, 6.9, 7.3, Powerstroke 7.3, Powerstroke 6.0 engines
- Chevrolet – C1500, C2500, C3500, C3500HD, C4500, K1500, K2500, K3500, K4500, G20, G30, Express ¾ & 1 Ton Van, Suburban, all trucks with 6.2, 6.5 and Duramax 6.6 engines.
- GMC – (All the same C & K models as Chevrolet), Savana ¾ & 1 Ton Van, W4000, W5000
- Hummer H1
- Oldsmobile 5.7 Diesel
- Dodge Diesel– D200, D300, Ram 2500, Ram 3500 and all trucks with 5.9, 6.7 Cummins engines
- Jeep – Liberty Diesel
- Mazda – B2200 Diesel
- BMW – 524TD
- Toyota Diesel – Camry, Corolla, Tercel and Pickup
- Nissan/Datsun Diesel – Maxima, Sentra, Pickup
- Volvo – 740 & 760 Diesels
- Audi – 4000S & 5000S Diesels
- Mercedes Benz – 190D, 220D, 240D, 300, 300D, 300SD, 300TD, 300SDL
- Isuzu Diesel – Pup Pickup, Trooper, NPR, NQR
- Volkswagen Diesel – Rabbit, Rabbit Pickup, Jetta, Golf, Passat, TDI
- Many other trucks with light duty diesel engines and stationary diesel powered units.